Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Well I actually bought a Star Wars figure

  1. #21
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a good one guys , I'm checking out. I'll keep an eye out for a Boba Fett Chaser!
    If you go out shopping, TRU and Suncoast /Sam Goody are the best places to check.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    G'nite Darth!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Unleashed Line is great, even if I'm not as big a Star Wars fan anymore. I've got Boba and the Clone Trooper displayed. Disassembled my old Unleashed Maul and Jengo for the parts. Han's a custom on hold.

    I'd really like to see an Asajj Ventress for this line.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i love my unleashed jedi luke and yoda!!! i want a slave leia too!! hey if any of you guys see one somewhere let me know! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    tsk tsk tsk.

    It's like dangling heroin in front of a crack whore.

    Chaserfan needs an intervention. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm amazed that some of these are "hard to find" now. They made so many Darth Maul figures Wal-Mart couldn't GIVE them away. Mace Windu and Darth Tyranus sat on KB shelves for months ($9.99) before I finally caved and picked up Mace (never did get Tyranus - probably should have).

    I got Leia and Obi Wan yesterday from Killertoys (took advantage of their free shipping). I guess I'm glad I never saw the original at retail. The new card art blows the old one away (though I still hate the new Unleashed logo and the name font).

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Chaser... you are in luck.

    The cure for all Star Wars addictions is coming... I think it's called Episode III.

    It's a more potent version of EPI and EPII which cured most people.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha funny angelus i can do for myself thank you, i might have to check that out [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I think I'd like the Yoda one.

    god Andyman is sooooooo right!!!

  10. #30
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    sorry, chaser, but yer screwed now. Star Wars is worse than heroin. you are hooked, my friend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •